Thursday, January 29, 2009

Killzone 2 Answers My Prayers!

I just read the review for Killzone 2. http://ps3.ign.com/articles/949/949161p1.html

What was my last post about? Bots! What is Killzone 2 providing? Bots!! I'm so glad somebody finally got it right! Now I can play with my wife or friends offline. Guerilla, the developer, clearly have their finger on the pulse. There's absolutely nothing wrong with playing offline multiplayer to hone your skills for the real thing.

As for the rest of the game, IGN says it rocks. I'm extremely excited about playing this game. Too bad I have to wait until February 27th to play it. But that's certainly not too far off. Killzone 2 should hold me over for a couple of weeks until Resident Evil 5 releases. I'm kidding! I'll play Killzone 2 even after I get RE5, but I'll definitely take a break when I get that long awaited sequel.

Thank you Guerilla!

No comments:

Post a Comment